Omnia – Amsterdam Publisher welcomes manuscript submissions for consideration.
Please send manuscripts as a single document file by:
Please follow the guidelines below. Submissions that do not meet the following criteria may not be considered.
- Please submit your manuscript with a summary (1-3 pages) and a cover letter – mentioning:
- word count,
- genre/category of your submission,
- description of the content (1-2 paragraphs) and
- how the manuscript fits with our mission statement.
- In principle Omnia - Amsterdam Publisher only accepts original work. If part of your submission has appeared elsewhere (magazine publications or collections, personal websites or blogs) please indicate this in the manuscript summary.
- Manuscripts should be formatted in a readable 12-point font, 1.5 line spacing and single space between sentences. Use English UK spelling. All pages should be consecutively numbered. Chapters should start on a new page with the title in bold and 1,5 line break from the chapter text.
- Handwritten manuscripts or hard copies sent via the post will not be considered.
- We strive to evaluate submissions as quickly as possible: the assessment period may take a minimum of two months. All submissions wil be acknowledged with an email confirmation of receipt. No further correspondence is possible for rejections: however, you may consider our professional services for authors.
- Currently Omnia – Amsterdam Publisher only publishes in Dutch and in English.
- Upon acceptance of a manuscript, an agreement will be drawn between the author and Omnia – Amsterdam Publisher.
- In principle, Omnia – Amsterdam Publisher only publishes in e-book format. We publish our e-books on our website and promote them in our newsletter and social media sites.
- We provide an ISBN for all our publications and deposit them at the National Library of the Netherlands. We also include our publications in relevant libraries and digital archives.
- Authors are expected to promote their e-book on personal and social networking sites.